Insurance for Builder’s Risk & Construction Sites in Edmonton
Whether you’re the owner of a construction company, a general contractor, subcontractor or project owner, it is imperative that you have the right commercial insurance in place. At MBS Insurance Brokers Ltd., we provide a broad range of products, coverages and services to help satisfy the various needs of construction insurance in Edmonton, Alberta:
- Builder’s Risk insurance provides physical damage protection to the project itself.
- Wrap-up Liability protects the owners, developers, contractors & project managers against third party exposures and claims relating to the specific project.
- Commercial General Liability protects your company against third party lawsuits arising out of the operations of the company including defence costs.
- Environmental Liability coverage protects general contractors, subcontractors, construction managers and environmental contractors from allegations of pollution liability.
- A broad range of Bonding facilities including Bid Bonds, Consent of Surety, Performance Bonds, Labour and Material Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, Miscellaneous Bonds and Lien Bonds.
Obtaining Construction Site Insurance in Edmonton, Alberta
At MBS, we are committed to assisting businesses obtain construction insurance and making sure your needs are met. Whether you’re the owner of a new or existing business or you are considering different policy options, we will help you fully and clearly understand your insurance options.
Once we meet with you to discuss your unique business insurance needs, we will obtain quotes from many of Canada’s most well-known insurance companies. After comparing the premium, terms and conditions of each policy, we will present to you the best options. By allowing us to do the research for you, you will be able to save time and money so you can focus all of your efforts on the day-to-day operations of your business.
Whether you’re seeking Builder’s Risk Insurance or any other type of commercial insurance in Edmonton, we have a solution for you. Contact us today online or at 780-436-7880 to request a free quote today.