If you are looking for the most competitive home, auto or business insurance coverage in Edmonton, an insurance broker is best person you could task with finding you the best deals. Unlike insurance agents that are aligned with a specific company, a broker works for you to help you find the best coverage at the best price. This means that they will protect your interests and help you find policies that are most suitable for your financial situation. Learn the multiple advantages of working with an experienced, independent insurance professional at MBS Insurance Brokers in Edmonton.
Our Top 5 Reasons to Team Up with an Insurance Broker
- Wider Choice: We examine our insurance markets and the products they offer to find you the best rates and coverage. Moreover, some carriers offer exclusive deals through brokers which are not available to the general public.
- Expert Objective Advice: You know how important it is to research your options before signing on the dotted line. However, exploring all the options available could take days, even weeks. Sifting through and comprehending industry jargon can also be confusing. Brokers shop around for you and offer personalized guidance through the insurance maze. Regardless of which policy you choose, our advice is impartial. We have nothing to gain by pushing a particular product your way and our goal is to match you with the right policy for your unique needs and situation.
- Trustworthy: An insurance broker is the middle person between you and the insurance company. A broker is licensed and governed by a strict code of ethics and is required to update their knowledge on the latest developments, rules and regulations in the industry. You can buy with confidence knowing that your privacy and best interests are protected.
- Full Disclosure: Insurance brokers must disclose their commission or compensation rates and how this impacts your insurance premiums. We are also required to divulge any financial links with companies (like loans or investments) that could cause a conflict of interest. Having these important details will help you make an informed choice about which insurance to purchase.
- Claims Assistance: Filing claims or disputes can be extremely stressful, especially if you have never done it before. Our brokers know the process and will help you navigate the system for the best possible outcome. This allows you to devote time to focus on your rehabilitation efforts.
Contact MBS Insurance Brokers for affordable coverage in the Edmonton region. Our insurance brokers can utilize their knowledge, experience and industry connections to get you all the applicable discounts and to maximize your savings. For more than 45 years, we have helped Edmonton businesses, families, and individuals protect their interests with affordable auto, home, and commercial insurance policies. You can count on our dedicated team to provide exceptional products and services at the best rates.