Commercial Vehicle & Truck Insurance in Edmonton
Transportation is a critical part of doing business for many companies in Edmonton and across Alberta. When on the road, the financial interests of your business need to be protected and we are here to help. We provide the customized policies you need, whether you are an owner-operator with a single vehicle or a large operation with a commercial fleet. Our commercial vehicle insurance brokers in Edmonton will find great rates on coverage that makes sense for you.
If you use cars, trucks or trailers for business purposes, you will likely need commercial vehicle and truck insurance in the Edmonton area. Policies from MBS protect you and your business from financial loss in the following circumstances:
- Damage or loss to your business vehicle
- Damage to other vehicles caused by you or your drivers
- Injury or death to drivers and passengers
- Medical expenses for hospitalization, treatment and funeral expenses related to an accident
As your trusted provider of commercial vehicle insurance in Edmonton and surrounding areas, we provide comprehensive policies that include:
- Section A – Third Party Liability: This section pays for damages due to bodily injury or property damage to others for which you are legally liable. Coverage also includes legal defence costs.
- Section B – Accident Benefits: This section covers medical, death, funeral, disability benefits and uninsured motorist coverage arising from an automobile accident.
- Section C – Collision and Comprehensive: Physical damage protection for your commercial vehicle.
Stay Protected with Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Edmonton
Many personal auto insurance policies do not cover loss or damage that occurs when the vehicle is used for business purposes. Business purposes include:
- Carrying tools of your trade
- Sales visits
- Transporting equipment
- Freight and people
- Visiting work sites
- Delivering any goods or products
- Running errands on behalf of the business
Commercial vehicle and truck insurance is available in Edmonton for a single vehicle or a commercial fleet, if you have 5 or more vehicles used for business purposes. This coverage offers you more flexibility and can be less expensive than insuring each vehicle individually.
Customized Policies from Edmonton’s Commercial Experts
Commercial vehicle insurance can cover a variety of situations, depending on your policy. Options and terms will vary depending on the type of your business and the use of your vehicles. It’s important to speak with industry experts like the dedicated professionals at MBS to ensure you understand exactly what is covered.
How to Get Started
The best way to get started on your truck and commercial vehicle insurance policy is to speak with one our commercial brokers. Once we understand your business and how your vehicles are used, we will explore your coverage options and customize policies with the exact limits and deductibles you need.
Advantages of Working with us
Here are some advantages to working with MBS Insurance Brokers Ltd:
- We are an independent, locally owned and operated insurance broker. We work on your behalf only.
- We meet with you face-to-face and answer all of your questions so you can make informed decisions.
- Unlike a call centre or internet-based company, we get to know you and your business. A dedicated commercial broker will be assigned to look after every facet of your business insurance needs. This will help ensure your coverage responds the way it was intended.
- We work with multiple companies and shop the market on your behalf to find the best rates and coverage.
- In the event of an accident, we act as your claims advocate. We work hard to ensure prompt and equitable settlements.